Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Superstar!!

I will say that it's been WAY too long since my last Blog!  So much has happened it's overwhelming as to where to start and so I'll just start here!

I have another weight goal in the make.  Hawaii bound in September and so DIET or EDIT is on!!  Workouts for me are always there as they are my medicine for sure but the two together = Power and Focus!

I'm actually doing a challenge taking place in the Rally Room of Buffmother.com and in it there are some amazing like minded women!  Today somebody posted this Blog from another source and I thought it was worth sharing with you all!

We are SUPERSTARS!! 

You´re a Superstar

Maybe today is not your best day. Maybe like me a few things have gone wrong and you’re feeling out of sorts. We all have those days. But imagine for a moment you are a superstar.
Now hold your horses you’re saying; Belinda you have no idea – I don’t have the body I want and right now I feel like no one else wants it either! I’m sitting here wondering how I’m going to *fill in the blank”* and my list of “things to do” goes back to last year.
I hear you!
So get ready for some feel good therapy.

You are a superstar to somebody.

Just stop for a moment and think about it. You’re a superstar to somebody in your life.  Somebody special looks up to you and cares about you – someone who thinks you’re the most important person in the world.

You've had superstar moments in your life.

Dig deep. I am sure you can think of a few moments in your life where you felt like a superstar. Maybe it was Grade 3 when you won your first competition. Maybe it was after you finally got to kiss that special person you had been dreaming about for months. Maybe it was when you bought a pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller or lifted your max weight in the gym last week.
Hang onto those moments because they are magic. They are fuel to get you through the tough times and help you believe in yourself.

You can be the superstar of your own life.

One of the biggest turning points in my life came when I realized, “if it is to be it’s up to me”. I stopped waiting for someone else to make it happen, I stopped relying on others to change things, I stopped hoping that someone with a magic wand was going to turn up and make everything all right. Instead, I decided to become the superstar of my own life.
I started believing I could change. I learned to surf, I lost weight, I ate better and started working out. I started believing I could be different from the person I had let myself become. And I did things just for me!
I gave myself permission to do the things I wanted, to start dreaming again and to be the person I knew I was deep down on the inside.

We all have down times, difficult days and discouragements. But don’t stay there. Be the superstar of your own life and rise above it.

Believe you can do it, and you will do it!

Today I challenge you to set some new goals. Raise the bar and keep raising it until you become the superstar of your own life.
Belinda
Your Aussie Transformation Coach

Good Stuff wouldn't you agree? Let's all be Superstars and get after Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment