Thursday, February 23, 2012

Focusing on Eats today!

Lately I've had too much fat in my diet.  So I am focusing on bringing it down today!  I'm going to write down what I eat and get in that habit for the next few days.  Tomorrow night will be my cheat though as I'm going to my girls night out and that will be my choice of indulgence.  Got to Live right!  In my mind I have my focus set on loosing fat and getting ready for a May and photo shoot.  I will use these sheets I made up.  They worked well for me the last time I wanted to focus on a weight drop. Just mark them off as you comsume one.  I even make notes on it as to what proteins, fruits, veggies and so on.  Sometimes I sub a fruit for some oatmeal or brown rice.

5 proteins- 1 2 3 4 5
Frutis and Veggies- 1 2 3 4 5
Fats- 1 2 3
Water- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Date:
Day:
Weight:
Workout:
Cardio:
Mood:

It kept me focused and helped me see the real picture~

I am also going to take the day off of workouts...........give my body a much needed rest!  I've been pushing really hard lately and it's important to listen to your body when it's screaming at you!
I'll be staying busy with packing up my kitchen and getting ready for our remodel.

1 comment: