Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm Back! August 2014

Wow it's been a Couple of years since I've Blogged!  I'm still alive!
I've decided to get back to Blogging!  It helps to keep me Balanced.  I'm still working out at least 5 days a week.  My week lately goes as such.  I'm focusing on Supersets and some Trisets.  Trying to lean out some!

M- Shoulders, Abs, 20 min Intervals
T-  Chest, Tris, 30 min Cardio
W- Legs
T- Back, Bis, Abs and Intervals
F- Active Rest Day
S- Legs
S- Off

This year I made an important decision to get back to church!  Part of finding and keeping Balance!  I also started working a part time job at a wine shop and bar.  I'm really enjoy it!  Perfect hours and fun people!   I've also got out of the need to try and be perfect and clean with my eating.  My husband and I like to go out for dinner and we like our wine!

Speaking of wine my husband and friend are making there own wine.  So far they've made Petit Sarah, a Petit Verdot and a Cabernet.  We love the Valley we live in!

I will Blog another Day to Share the Lessons I've learned over the past couple of years.

Feels good to be Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment