Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Alzheimer's and the Importance of Exercise and Diet!!!

I know the benefits of working out and so it doesn't take much to motivate me but I know a lot of people have a hard time finding a good reason to workout.  I think almost daily I find more information on the benefits of Exercise.  Why we should get off the couch and start moving!! 

Today I decided to look at Alzheimer's.

Why is it that there seem to be a growing number of people in our western civilization getting Alzheimer's?  Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening to me?  It seems like there are so many diseases and syndromes out there today and I often ask myself, WHY?  What can we do to prevent or detour this? 

I prefer Prevention if I can help it~

So I decided to Google Alzheimer's and Exercise is one of the key components in prevention.  Not only your body, but your mind as well.  I do a good job on my body and I know my challenging goal will be my mind.  I need to focus on daily workouts with my mind and exercise it accordingly. 

Breaking News!!

So now I have to share this Awesome bit of News with you all~  My focus as you can see is on Alzheimer's today and I had this blog saved to finish later when I received a Forward of information from and old dear friend. How Timely is this?  It's so Important that I need to Share it with you all!  It's worth the watch!!  If you know somebody with Alzheimer's right now, this could help!!!

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/mp4/LJO190v1_WS

I have heard of the Health benefits of Coconut Oil before ..........this just made me a Believer!  Oh the Simple things we can do to help our health that we don't even know about because of LACK of FUNDING!!  Well guess what........Let's all get the word out on this!! 

I'd much rather do DO something like take Coconut Oil then a drug by one of the drug companies if I can!!

Oh and Let's all get off the couch and Exercise our Bodies and Brains!

Yours in Health and Happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment