Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Coming Back~

I’m Coming Back- It's been Way too Long-
Spring is here and it’s time to clear the cobwebs and become New Again!!
Since coming back from Jamaica things have just been, crazy, stressful and busy!
Yep, I’m ready to come back!!
So I was doing good with workouts when I returned from Jamaica but my food and alcohol choices not so good. 
Then two weeks ago from today I came down with a rash and it ended up being Poison Oak ( Severe Case that I must have contracted from running at the Ridge) after four different doctors and treatments. ( I has should have went to a Dermatologist to begin with) I ended up finally being on a good dose of Predisone, Antibiotics for the infection, and then a cortisone shot in the butt for the inflammation.  My legs were so swollen!  I could not workout for two weeks which just about killed me!! Now I'm ready to feel GOOD again!! 
 I just did my first Leg workout yesterday and I am SO SORE today!!  Love that feeling.
Here's my POA for the week-
Monday- 30 min Fasted Cardio, Chest, Tris and Abs
Tuesday- Back, Bi’s, Abs, 20 min Intervals on the Stepmill
Wednesday- Legs and 30 min ss Cardio
Thursday- 45 min Fasted Cardio
Friday- Chest, Tri’s, Abs, and 20 min Intervals
Saturday-  Legs and 30 min SS Cardio
Sunday-  Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment