Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 13 and Sunday Thoughts

13 Days Left!! I’m still at 124 and that will change as my next week my cardio is really increasing. Up until this point I’ve had pretty limited cardio compared to most competitors.
60 Days ago I started at 131.5 and since then have lost 7.5 lbs and almost 10 inches from my body~
 
So today is my day of rest from workouts for the body. I will go to church and workout this brain with “His” Word. It’s all connected……….mind, body and soul. I don’t know how I fell off of going to church as I really do love to hear the sermon and singing worship fills me up! I have to confess that last week was my first day back in a long time. The cool thing is they haven’t moved and God is Always Here!!
Last year there was what I call a wakeup day to me. It was 4th of July 2009. I ran a 5k with my friends Lori and Pam that day and there‘s a picture that was taken that day and when I saw it I wasn‘t happy. I could see how weight had crawled back on me over the past year. I was really doing way too much social drinking and eating and it was starting to take a toll on me. I had so many feet problems which are so much better now.  I was 10lbs heavier here~
So I have vowed to myself that I will not fall into the same habits after this competition. My body just can’t handle it and it’s not worth it to me!! I like to feel GOOD!! I like to look in the mirror and know that I’m Being the Best that I can Be!! The Best at what God wants me to Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment