Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's been a Week since my Last Blog~4 Days out

WoW!!  Only 4 Days Left!!  It will be here before I know it!  What's happenend in a week??  Well, I'm down 2 more pounds!!  My metabolism is booming!!  I look forward to every meal!  Only taking in one to two carbs now.  Today it was one.  Feeling pretty good considering!!  What else?? 
Sheri my girlfriend who does my hair has given me the gift of long hair.  She's putting them (clip on extensions) in for my show.  It's going to be fun to have locks to walk on stage with!!  Makes me feel feminine for sure!


 I got my suit!!  I'm renting it from Tamee Marie!!  IT's Beautiful!!  I'm so Excited to wear it and so Glad that I decided to go ahead a rent a different one for this show.


I think I'm just about set!  I'm Excited and Really do Feel like I've Won!!  I am feeling really Healthy and Blessed to be able to do all my workouts!!  My goal was to feel better and get myself heading in a healthier place.  I have now lost or released 10 lbs and that makes a BIG difference with how you feel.  Just that little bit.  My feet are so much better, my arthritis in my joints doing better...I'm making a mental note to myself to make sure I don't gain this weight back!! It's just not worth it!! 

So I have at least 2 to 3 lbs to loose.....some fat and then water~ Tomorrow is the High Salt Day and then No Salt at all until show.......I haven't given much thought to after meal.  I guess I need to start thinking about that : ) I also need to start thinking about Next week and Goals!

I know one of my goals is to start Marketing and getting Ladies out there information on the Buffmother Gathering coming up here Nov 13th on Saturday at the Pleasanton Marriott.  I think I need to do a trail run somewhere too.  I think starting with a 5 or 10K would be good.  I'll save that for another Blog~  It's time for another meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment